These deadlines require receipt of: the Common Application; application fee or waiver, the required Pomona College Supplement; the School Report; the School Report Supplement (only required for some students); teacher recommendations; official transcripts; entrance examination results (SAT I and SAT IIs or the ACT); as well any of the optional forms you choose to submit.
|Early Decision 1||November 1
||December 15||January 1|
|Early Decision 2||January 1||February 15||March 1|
|Regular Decision||January 1||April 5||May 1|
These interviews must be completed by
- November 15 for Early Decision I candidates.
- The end of December for Early Decision II and Regular Decision candidates.
Requests for alumni interviews must be made by:
- October 15 for Early Decision I candidates.
- December 1 for Early Decision II and Regular Decision candidates.
- The Mid-Year Report is due Feb. 15.
- A final transcript showing graduation is due July 15.
International Application Deadlines
Deadlines for students studying outside the United States are the same as those for all other students if filed electronically. If filing by mail, international students should plan to submit all materials early enough to accommodate sometimes-slow global mail service.
|March 15||May 15||June 1|