Forms for Domestic Students
- CSS\Financial Aid PROFILE Application
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form (CA Residents)
- California Dream Application (Eligible CA Residents only. See website for details.)
Pomona College Forms
The following non-filing statements are required for students and parents who will not or did not file a tax return for the specified tax year.
- 2012 Tax Year Student Statement of Non-Filing Tax Status [pdf]
- 2012 Tax Year Parent Statement of Non-Filing Tax Status [pdf]
- 2013 Tax Year Student Statement of Non-Filing Tax Status [pdf]
- 2013 Tax Year Parent Statement of Non-Filing Tax Status [pdf]
Federal Verification Worksheets
The Verification Worksheet is required for students who have received an award that includes any federal aid.
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet Dependent Students (for enrolled students selected for verification) [pdf]
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet Independent Students (for enrolled students selected for verification who are independent) [pdf]
Verification of Family Enrollment
The Verification of Family Enrollment is required for all students enrolled who have at least one sibling enrolled in another undergraduate degree program for the same academic year.
Scholarship Data Sheet
The Scholarship data sheet is required for all Pomona students who are awarded Pomona scholarship.
Financial Aid Appeal Worksheet
The Financial Aid Appeal Worksheet is required of all students who would like their aid package re-evaluated due to a change in their family's financial circumstances. For more information, please visit our Requests for Re-Evaulation of Aid web page.
Students receiving scholarship and grant aid in 2012 that totaled more than the cost of tuition, fees, and books, may have taxable financial aid. Download the following form for additional details and a worksheet for calculating possible taxable scholarship: