The Song Playlist From Bill Banks' Aerobics Class
Many people have mentioned Professor Banks' much loved aerobics class and suggested we gather the playlist of songs used in the class. Thanks to Alissa Sanchez '09 (with additions by Adrienne Sanders '96), here is the playlist. Use the arrows to navigate between songs.
- "Cheeseburger in Paradise" - Jimmy Buffett
- "Mickey" - Toni Basil
- "Great Balls of Fire" - Jerry Lee Lewis
- "Roses Are Red" - Aqua
- "Fire" - Jimi Hendrix
- "The Locomotion" - Chiffons
- "Call Me" - Blondie
- "Dancing in the Street" - Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
- "Hanky Panky" - Madonna
- "Hit the Road Jack" - Ray Charles
- "It's Still Rock & Roll to Me" - Billy Joel
- "Little Red Riding Hood" - Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
- "Back in the U.S.S.R." - The Beatles
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additions.