Claremont Connect is our career information and web-based recruiting system, to utilize a variety of online services for Sagehens and Recruiters!
Resources in Claremont Connect include:
- Career counseling appointments
- On-Campus job listings
- Pomona College Internship Program (PCIP) info and listings
- CDO Industry Job Search Directory
- Non-PCIP internship opportunities
- Part and full-time job postings for students and alumni
- On-Campus Recruiting info, listings, employers presentations and more
- Graduate/professional school presentations
- Pomona College Career & Internship Fair and other fairs held throughout the year
- Career program and event announcements
- Event Calendar for students and alumni
An account is already in place for you. Just enter your 8 digit Student ID# in the username box and click on “Forgot password” to get rolling!
Learn more! Check out our Guide to Claremont Connect [pdf] for FAQs and to find out how you can get the most from all of the features Claremont Connect offers you!
Claremont Connect for Students
If you’ve never had a Claremont Connect account as a student (Class of 2008 and prior), you can register for a new account below. Otherwise, your student account became an alumni account automatically when you graduated. Sign in as you have in the past using your ID and password.
Claremont Connect for Alumni
Claremont Connect, our web-based recruiting and career information system powered by NACElink/Symplicity, offers you a variety of online services to assist you with your hiring needs. Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Claremont Connect and:
- offering opportunities, interviewing and doing presentations through On-Campus Recruiting
- posting job and internships
- and other Claremont Connect services we can offer in your efforts to recruit Pomona College students and alumni
Claremont Connect for Recruiters